Athrun (also spelled Lathrun, or Latrun) is a small town in northern Libya about 40 kilometres (25 miles) east of Cyrene. Its name comes from Greek “Ἐρυθρόν” (Erythron), neuter of “ἐρυθρός” (erythros) “red”, due to the color of the local soil. tmyk?
// I could not find that anywhere when I started this blog, and I scoured the internet for a legitimate source (Whatever sites I found Athrun name meanings on did not source the reference properly, which means it is all hearsay and not valid information at all). And now it comes right up. Fucking Google.
Well, that adds Athrun to the list of Creuset Team characters with place names.
EDIT: One of the major plants in this area is a species of artemisia.
"It hosts recently excavated Byzantine churches adorned with white-blue marble from Proconnesus.”
If Al-Athrun is as lovely as Amalfi, it must be very scenic indeed. I believe Commander Waltfeld did say he has been near it, at least. Or perhaps Alexander?
…It’s right by the sea. Shall we go down to Earth someday and have a look?
7 Deadly Sin Headcanons
- Lust: a headcanon about your character's romantic and/or sexual life
- Greed: a headcanon about something your character hordes or collects
- Sloth: a headcanon about something your character hates to do or simply hates in general
- Pride: a headcanon about something your character is a bit cocky about
- Gluttony: a headcanon about food or obsessions
- Wrath: a headcanon about your character and their anger management
- Envy: a headcanon about your character's secret desires and jealousies
I have felt like singing this lately.
Lo yisa goy el goy cherev,
Lo yil’medu od milchama…
(One nation will not take up sword against another, nor will they train for war, anymore.) ^_^
"Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend, and together, may we both find peace." (A more modern addition, I believe, but I do like it.)
There’s always someone who is glad you’re alive.
Saw them dancing in your eyes
Like shadows in the night
Doing pirouettes around the stars
We were running in a haze
I remember every shade
In my veins and they shot up sparks
Page 1 of 148